Data Analyst Internship 2022
The Data Monk is hiring 8 to 10 candidates for 1 month (remote) internship.
1. Should be in the 3rd or 4th year of graduation
2. Should have good knowledge of SQL and basics of Python
3. Should have a good understanding of at least one ML algorithm/concept out of Regression, NLP, Statistics, Forecasting, Classification, and Solving case studies
4. Should be able to contribute for 4-6 hours per day (5 days)
5. Should have decent written and spoken English
6. We prefer candidates from non-IITs/NITs 😛
In the comment box below, please provide the following information
4. Year of completion of the course
5. Available from
6. Rating in SQL (0-10)
7. Describe any concept in SQL in the most basic terms (Optional, but will help us in reviewing your candidature)
8. Algorithm of your choice
9. Email id
We will contact the candidate via email and will share the relevant information.
P.S. – This is a fixed stipend internship where the stipend amount depends on the domain for which you are selected !!
You can also put your queries in the comment box
The Data Monk Interview Books – Don’t Miss
Now we are also available on our website where you can directly download the PDF of the topic you are interested in. At Amazon, each book costs ~299, on our website we have put it at a 60-80% discount. There are ~4000 solved interview questions prepared for you.
10 e-book bundle with 1400 interview questions spread across SQL, Python, Statistics, Case Studies, and Machine Learning Algorithms – Ideal for 0-3 years experienced candidates
23 E-book with ~2000 interview questions spread across AWS, SQL, Python, 10+ ML algorithms, MS Excel, and Case Studies – Complete Package for someone between 0 to 8 years of experience (The above 10 e-book bundle has a completely different set of e-books)
12 E-books for 12 Machine Learning algorithms with 1000+ interview questions – For those candidates who want to include any Machine Learning Algorithm in their resume and to learn/revise the important concepts. These 12 e-books are a part of the 23 e-book package
Important Resources to crack interviews (Mostly Free)
There are a few things which might be very useful for your preparation
The Data Monk Youtube channel – Here you will get only those videos that are asked in interviews for Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Analytics Manager, etc.
Go through the watchlist which makes you uncomfortable:-
All the list of 200 videos
Complete Python Playlist for Data Science
Company-wise Data Science Interview Questions – Must Watch
All important Machine Learning Algorithm with code in Python
Complete Python Numpy Playlist
Complete Python Pandas Playlist
SQL Complete Playlist
The Data Monk