Register Now


Lost Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.


Register Now

It will take less than 1 minute to register for lifetime. Bonus Tip - We don't send OTP to your email id Make Sure to use your own email id for free books and giveaways

AB InBev Data Analyst Interview Questions

The world’s largest brewer is Anheuser-Busch InBev. Their vision is to be recognized as the Best Beer Company, bringing people together for a better world.

For centuries, the act of sharing a beer has been known to unite people. Even in today’s hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple gesture retains its significance. AB InBev, a multinational beverage and brewing company headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, is committed to driving growth that enhances the lives of individuals worldwide. This is achieved through brands and experiences that foster connectivity, dedication to brewing top-quality beer with premium ingredients, and support for the growth of farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities.

A company is being built to withstand the test of time, not just for a decade, but for the next 100 years. Through their brands and investments in communities, they aim to unite more people, ensuring that their company becomes an integral part of consumers’ lives for generations to come. Their diverse portfolio of over 400 beer brands includes globally recognized names like Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois, as well as international brands such as Leffe and Hoegaarde, along with local favorites like Haywards and Knockout. The tradition of brewing the finest beer stretches back over 600 years, spanning continents and generations.

Skills Required

  • SQL
  • Statistics
  • Python
  • Algorithms
  • Probability
  • Machine Learning
  • Analytics
  • A/B Testing

Questions Asked

SQL Questions

Question: The CFO of a large corporation wants to analyze the expenses in all departments for the previous financial year (2022). Write a SQL query to calculate the total expenditure for each department in 2022. Additionally, include the average expense across all departments in 2022 for comparison. Ensure that the output includes the department name, total expense, and average expense (rounded to 2 decimal places). Sort the data in descending order by total expenditure.

Input Tables:

  • departments table:
  • expenses table:

Output Table:


Question: Design a function named rain_days to determine the probability of rain on the nth day following today, taking into account the current and previous day’s weather conditions. If it is raining both today and yesterday, there’s a 20% likelihood of rain tomorrow. If it rained on one of the past two days, there’s a 60% chance of rain tomorrow. If neither day saw rain, the probability of rain tomorrow is 20%.

Example: Input: n=5


def rain_days(n) -> 0.39968

Behavioral Questions

  1. At Anheuser-Busch, we advocate for employees surpassing their personal benchmarks. How do you push your limits and strive for growth in your professional environment?
  2. Discuss a recent setback you encountered at work and elaborate on the lessons you derived from it.
  3. Describe a recent learning experience you encountered at work, specifically focusing on a situation where things didn’t go as planned. What insights did you gain from this experience?
  4. What strategies do you employ to maintain your motivation, particularly during challenging times?
  5. Anheuser-Busch values employees who embrace change and innovation. Can you provide examples of how you’ve successfully adapted to changes in your previous workplace?
  6. Describe an instance where you spearheaded a workplace initiative or improvement.
  7. Could you share any recent insights or information you’ve come across regarding one of Anheuser-Busch’s brands?
  8. Should Anheuser-Busch consider incorporating nutritional information on its beer labels?
  9. What strategies or approaches do you believe Anheuser-Busch could adopt to enhance innovation within the company?
  10. Are there any inquiries you’d like to raise regarding this position or opportunities within Anheuser-Busch InBev?

The Data Monk services

We are well known for our interview books and have 70+ e-book across Amazon and The Data Monk e-shop page . Following are best-seller combo packs and services that we are providing as of now

  1. YouTube channel covering all the interview-related important topics in SQL, Python, MS Excel, Machine Learning Algorithm, Statistics, and Direct Interview Questions
    Link – The Data Monk Youtube Channel
  2. Website – ~2000 completed solved Interview questions in SQL, Python, ML, and Case Study
    Link – The Data Monk website
  3. E-book shop – We have 70+ e-books available on our website and 3 bundles covering 2000+ solved interview questions. Do check it out
    Link – The Data E-shop Page
  4. Instagram Page – It covers only Most asked Questions and concepts (100+ posts). We have 100+ most asked interview topics explained in simple terms
    Link – The Data Monk Instagram page
  5. Mock Interviews/Career Guidance/Mentorship/Resume Making
    Book a slot on Top Mate

The Data Monk e-books

We know that each domain requires a different type of preparation, so we have divided our books in the same way:

1. 2200 Interview Questions to become Full Stack Analytics Professional – 2200 Most Asked Interview Questions
2.Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineer -> 23 e-books covering all the ML Algorithms Interview Questions
3. 30 Days Analytics Course – Most Asked Interview Questions from 30 crucial topics

You can check out all the other e-books on our e-shop page – Do not miss it

For any information related to courses or e-books, please send an email to

About TheDataMonkGrand Master

I am the Co-Founder of The Data Monk. I have a total of 6+ years of analytics experience 3+ years at Mu Sigma 2 years at OYO 1 year and counting at The Data Monk I am an active trader and a logically sarcastic idiot :)

Follow Me