Data Scientist Interview Questions -3/30
Data Scientist Interview Questions
Welcome to the Data Science Interview Questions. Today we will cover some basic topics on SQL, Python, Machine learning, and Data visualization. Let’s get started with the Data Science Interview Questions.
The main requirements of a Data Scientist Job are:
- Data analysis tools
- Machine learning
- Data visualization tools
Videos to cover for Data Scientist Interview Questions :
- Now, for learning programming you may head to the Dictionary Questions in Python | Part 4 | Code in Python for Data Science | The Data Monk . Here you will learn about a new type of Data structure that is Dictionary and its applications.
- For covering today’s data analytics tools, which are really important as well as helpful in the life of a data scientist, you can watch LIKE operator in SQL | Part 2 | Data Science Interview Questions where you will learn about a new operator in SQL which is called as LIKE operator and functions and applications of the LIKE operator
- For statistics learn from Types of Variables in Statistics | Part 2 | Complete Statistics Tutorial. In this tutorial you will learn about the various types of variables in statistics.
- Refer to Logistic Regression Code and Concept in 30 mins | Part 2 |Machine Learning in Python | The Data Monk to learn about the Logistic regression, its code and underlying concepts in depth.
- Now for leaning visualization you can see Visualization in Pandas | Part 2 |Python Interview Questions |Data Science Questions | The Data Monk where you will continue to learn about Visualization using python from the last article.
To check your learnings head to:
- Count of duplicate rows in SQL
- What do you mean by mutable and immutable data type? Explain
- Demand and Supply increased by 10% but total booking was down by 10% for a particular week, Why?
- Difference in the formula of variance calculated for population and sample, Why?
- How much is the annual income of a beggar in Bangalore?
- Python – https://thedatamonk.com/python-questions-for-data-science-interviews/
- Case Study – https://thedatamonk.com/case-study-for-data-science-interviews
- SQL – https://thedatamonk.com/sql-interview-questions-for-analyst/
- Machine Learning – https://thedatamonk.com/most-asked-machine-learning-questions/
- Statistics – https://thedatamonk.com/statistics-data-science-interview-questions-%ef%bb%bf/
- R – https://thedatamonk.com/r-interview-questions
- Interview – https://thedatamonk.com/analytics-interview-questions/
- Buy e-books – https://thedatamonk.com/buy-e-books/
- Become a Data Scientist – https://thedatamonk.com/how-to-become-a-data-scientist/
- Testimonial – https://thedatamonk.com/the-data-monk/
- Live classes – https://thedatamonk.com/data-science-live-classes/
- Top articles – https://thedatamonk.com/data-science-resources/
- Internships – https://thedatamonk.com/internship/
- Daily quiz – https://thedatamonk.com/daily-quiz/
- Add question – https://thedatamonk.com/add-question/
- MCQ quiz – https://thedatamonk.com/mcq-quiz/
- Youtube Channel – https://thedatamonk.com/youtube-videos-for-data-science-interviews/
For any help, issues, resume overview, buying books, reviewing courses, etc. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com