Data Scientist Interview Questions -3/30
Data Scientist Interview Questions
Welcome to the Data Science Interview Questions. Today we will cover some basic topics on SQL, Python, Machine learning, and Data visualization. Let’s get started with the Data Science Interview Questions.
The main requirements of a Data Scientist Job are:
- Data analysis tools
- Machine learning
- Data visualization tools
Videos to cover for Data Scientist Interview Questions :
- Now, for learning programming you may head to the Dictionary Questions in Python | Part 4 | Code in Python for Data Science | The Data Monk . Here you will learn about a new type of Data structure that is Dictionary and its applications.
- For covering today’s data analytics tools, which are really important as well as helpful in the life of a data scientist, you can watch LIKE operator in SQL | Part 2 | Data Science Interview Questions where you will learn about a new operator in SQL which is called as LIKE operator and functions and applications of the LIKE operator
- For statistics learn from Types of Variables in Statistics | Part 2 | Complete Statistics Tutorial. In this tutorial you will learn about the various types of variables in statistics.
- Refer to Logistic Regression Code and Concept in 30 mins | Part 2 |Machine Learning in Python | The Data Monk to learn about the Logistic regression, its code and underlying concepts in depth.
- Now for leaning visualization you can see Visualization in Pandas | Part 2 |Python Interview Questions |Data Science Questions | The Data Monk where you will continue to learn about Visualization using python from the last article.
To check your learnings head to:
- Count of duplicate rows in SQL
- What do you mean by mutable and immutable data type? Explain
- Demand and Supply increased by 10% but total booking was down by 10% for a particular week, Why?
- Difference in the formula of variance calculated for population and sample, Why?
- How much is the annual income of a beggar in Bangalore?
The Data Monk Interview Books – Don’t Miss
Now we are also available on our website where you can directly download the PDF of the topic you are interested in. At Amazon, each book costs ~299, on our website we have put it at a 60-80% discount. There are ~4000 solved interview questions prepared for you.
10 e-book bundle with 1400 interview questions spread across SQL, Python, Statistics, Case Studies, and Machine Learning Algorithms – Ideal for 0-3 years experienced candidates
23 E-book with ~2000 interview questions spread across AWS, SQL, Python, 10+ ML algorithms, MS Excel, and Case Studies – Complete Package for someone between 0 to 8 years of experience (The above 10 e-book bundle has a completely different set of e-books)
12 E-books for 12 Machine Learning algorithms with 1000+ interview questions – For those candidates who want to include any Machine Learning Algorithm in their resume and to learn/revise the important concepts. These 12 e-books are a part of the 23 e-book package
Important Resources to crack interviews (Mostly Free)
There are a few things which might be very useful for your preparation
The Data Monk Youtube channel – Here you will get only those videos that are asked in interviews for Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Analytics Manager, etc.
Go through the watchlist which makes you uncomfortable:-
All the list of 200 videos
Complete Python Playlist for Data Science
Company-wise Data Science Interview Questions – Must Watch
All important Machine Learning Algorithm with code in Python
Complete Python Numpy Playlist
Complete Python Pandas Playlist
SQL Complete Playlist
Case Study and Guesstimates Complete Playlist
Complete Playlist of Statistics