Data Analyst Interview preparation – Day 6/30
Data Analyst Interview preparation
Welcome to the Data Analyst Interview preparation. Today we will cover some basic topics on SQL, Python, Machine learning and Case Study.
Let’s get started with the Data Analyst Interview preparation.
Videos to cover for Data Analyst Interview preparation:
- Continue on your python programming from this short video Simple and Compound Interest in Python| Part 7 | Code in Python for Data Science | The Data Monk. Where you will learn about calculating simple and compound interest in python.
- For today’s Data analysis tool, learn this SQL topic Cumulative Sum in SQL | Part 5 | Data Science interview Questions. In this video you will learn cumulative sum.
- Going towards statistics you should watch Population mean and sample mean | Part 5 | Complete Statistics Tutorial | The Data Monk. Where you will learn about Population mean and sample mean.
- Now for your machine learning course work, watch Introduction to Machine Learning and AI | Part 0 | Python for Data Science | The Data Monk so that you get a detailed introduction of ML (Machine learning) as well as AI (Artificial Intelligence).
- Cover your data Visualization for today by watching Scatter Plot in Python | Part 5 |Visualization in Python |Crack Data Science interview|The Data Monk. In today’s video you will learn about Scatter Plots.
To check your learnings head to:
- How much does a beggar in Bangalore makes in an year?
- Differentiate between high bias and high variance
- Amazon Interview Question | What percentage of value lies between Mean and one Standard deviation(both positive and negative)
- One Hot Encoding – Feature Engineering
The Data Monk Interview Books – Don’t Miss
Now we are also available on our website where you can directly download the PDF of the topic you are interested in. At Amazon, each book costs ~299, on our website we have put it at a 60-80% discount. There are ~4000 solved interview questions prepared for you.
10 e-book bundle with 1400 interview questions spread across SQL, Python, Statistics, Case Studies, and Machine Learning Algorithms – Ideal for 0-3 years experienced candidates
23 E-book with ~2000 interview questions spread across AWS, SQL, Python, 10+ ML algorithms, MS Excel, and Case Studies – Complete Package for someone between 0 to 8 years of experience (The above 10 e-book bundle has a completely different set of e-books)
12 E-books for 12 Machine Learning algorithms with 1000+ interview questions – For those candidates who want to include any Machine Learning Algorithm in their resume and to learn/revise the important concepts. These 12 e-books are a part of the 23 e-book package
Important Resources to crack interviews (Mostly Free)
There are a few things which might be very useful for your preparation
The Data Monk Youtube channel – Here you will get only those videos that are asked in interviews for Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Analytics Manager, etc.
Go through the watchlist which makes you uncomfortable:-
All the list of 200 videos
Complete Python Playlist for Data Science
Company-wise Data Science Interview Questions – Must Watch
All important Machine Learning Algorithm with code in Python
Complete Python Numpy Playlist
Complete Python Pandas Playlist
SQL Complete Playlist
Case Study and Guesstimates Complete Playlist
Complete Playlist of Statistics