Business Analyst interview questions – 4/30
Business Analyst interview questions
Welcome to the Business Analyst interview questions. Today we will cover some basic topics on SQL, Python, Machine learning and Case Study. Let’s get started with the Business Analyst interview questions.
Videos to cover for Business Analyst interview questions :
- Palindrome Number in Python| Part 5 | Code in Python for Data Science | The Data Monk. Watch this tutorial to polish your python programming skills by learning implementation of Palindrome Numbers in python.
- To further learn about SQL you should watch Substring and Replace in SQL | Part 3 | Data Science Interview Questions. This will help you build your data analytics skills.
- You will already be knowing how important statistics is. So, for enhancing your statistics knowledge watch Mean, Median and Mode completely explained | Part 3 | Complete Statistics Tutorial | The Data Monk. This tutorial will teach you all the important concepts of Mean,Median and Mode.
- Case studies are an important part in the business analytics interview. To know how to perform well in a case study watch this example case study on How Netflix/OTT makes money ? Analytics/MBA Case Study Question | The Data Monk. Watching a variety of case studies is among the best ways to do well at case studies.
- Data visualisation is really required so that you can easily explain the outcomes of your findings t laymen. That skill can be learnt from Exploratory Data Analysis EDA in Python | Part 3 | Visualization in Python | Data Science Interview.
To check your learnings head to:
- Very briefly explain the assumptions of Linear Regression
- Confusion Matrix in Data Science, meaning and example
- Calculate the cumulative multiplication
- You want to buy a restaurant in Gurgaon, you have the sales data of last 6 months but you do not have any survey. How would you come up with a price for this restaurant
- Define Confidence interval in a very layman manner with example
- Python – https://thedatamonk.com/python-questions-for-data-science-interviews/
- Case Study – https://thedatamonk.com/case-study-for-data-science-interviews
- SQL – https://thedatamonk.com/sql-interview-questions-for-analyst/
- Machine Learning – https://thedatamonk.com/most-asked-machine-learning-questions/
- Statistics – https://thedatamonk.com/statistics-data-science-interview-questions-%ef%bb%bf/
- R – https://thedatamonk.com/r-interview-questions
- Interview – https://thedatamonk.com/analytics-interview-questions/
- Buy e-books – https://thedatamonk.com/buy-e-books/
- Become a Data Scientist – https://thedatamonk.com/how-to-become-a-data-scientist/
- Testimonial – https://thedatamonk.com/the-data-monk/
- Live classes – https://thedatamonk.com/data-science-live-classes/
- Top articles – https://thedatamonk.com/data-science-resources/
- Internships – https://thedatamonk.com/internship/
- Daily quiz – https://thedatamonk.com/daily-quiz/
- Add question – https://thedatamonk.com/add-question/
- MCQ quiz – https://thedatamonk.com/mcq-quiz/
- Youtube Channel – https://thedatamonk.com/youtube-videos-for-data-science-interviews/
For any help, issues, resume overview, buying books, reviewing courses, etc. You can email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org