Business Analyst interview preparation – 7/30
Business Analyst interview preparation
Welcome to the Business Analyst interview preparation. Today we will cover some basic topics on SQL, Python, Machine learning, and Case studies. Let’s get started with the Business Analyst interview preparation.
Videos to cover for Business Analyst interview preparation:
- As always, programming is the start. So you task for today would be to watch Separate Odd and Even elements from a List in Python | Part 8 | Code in Python for Data Science. In the video you will learn how to separate odd and even numbers present in a list.
- Then you should go for the data analysis tool SQL. For today’s task you have to learn Row Number() in SQL | Part 6 | Data Science Interview Questions.
- After this is done we proceed to the Mathematical part which is Measure Of Dispersion in Statistics | Part 6 | Complete statistics Tutorial | The Data Monk. In this video you will learn about Measure of dispersion in statistics.
- Next up is Python basics in 30 minutes | Part 0 |Machine Learning in Python | The Data Monk. Watch this to get a gist of all the concepts present around python.
- Now we need our daily dose of Data visualization for which you should watch Histogram in Python |Part 6 |Visualization in Python |Crack Data Science interview|The Data Monk. In this video you will learn about making histograms and its use cases.
To check your learnings head to:
- Sort a list of number with sort function and without sort function. Explain it with a dry run of the code
- What to do if you have 2 variables in a Linear Regression model with high multicollinearity ? How do you decide which one to remove from the model?
- Explain ROC curve, use relevant example or explain in simple language
- How many Paan Shops are there in India?
- How do you pivot in SQL without using pivot function or any window function?
Resource for Interview Preparation
The Data Monk Interview Books – Don’t Miss
Now we are also available on our website where you can directly download the PDF of the topic you are interested in. At Amazon, each book costs ~299, on our website we have put it at a 60-80% discount. There are ~4000 solved interview questions prepared for you.
10 e-book bundle with 1400 interview questions spread across SQL, Python, Statistics, Case Studies, and Machine Learning Algorithms – Ideal for 0-3 years experienced candidates
23 E-book with ~2000 interview questions spread across AWS, SQL, Python, 10+ ML algorithms, MS Excel, and Case Studies – Complete Package for someone between 0 to 8 years of experience (The above 10 e-book bundle has a completely different set of e-books)
12 E-books for 12 Machine Learning algorithms with 1000+ interview questions – For those candidates who want to include any Machine Learning Algorithm in their resume and to learn/revise the important concepts. These 12 e-books are a part of the 23 e-book package
Important Resources to crack interviews (Mostly Free)
There are a few things which might be very useful for your preparation
The Data Monk Youtube channel – Here you will get only those videos that are asked in interviews for Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Analytics Manager, etc.
Go through the watchlist which makes you uncomfortable:-
All the list of 200 videos
Complete Python Playlist for Data Science
Company-wise Data Science Interview Questions – Must Watch
All important Machine Learning Algorithm with code in Python
Complete Python Numpy Playlist
Complete Python Pandas Playlist
SQL Complete Playlist
Case Study and Guesstimates Complete Playlist
Complete Playlist of Statistics