Business Analyst interview preparation – 7/30
Business Analyst interview preparation
Welcome to the Business Analyst interview preparation. Today we will cover some basic topics on SQL, Python, Machine learning and Case Study. Let’s get started with the Business Analyst interview preparation.
Videos to cover for Business Analyst interview preparation:
- As always, programming is the start. So you task for today would be to watch Separate Odd and Even elements from a List in Python | Part 8 | Code in Python for Data Science. In the video you will learn how to separate odd and even numbers present in a list.
- Then you should go for the data analysis tool SQL. For today’s task you have to learn Row Number() in SQL | Part 6 | Data Science Interview Questions.
- After this is done we proceed to the Mathematical part which is Measure Of Dispersion in Statistics | Part 6 | Complete statistics Tutorial | The Data Monk. In this video you will learn about Measure of dispersion in statistics.
- Next up is Python basics in 30 minutes | Part 0 |Machine Learning in Python | The Data Monk. Watch this to get a gist of all the concepts present around python.
- Now we need our daily dose of Data visualization for which you should watch Histogram in Python |Part 6 |Visualization in Python |Crack Data Science interview|The Data Monk. In this video you will learn about making histograms and its use cases.
To check your learnings head to:
- Sort a list of number with sort function and without sort function. Explain it with a dry run of the code
- What to do if you have 2 variables in a Linear Regression model with high multicollinearity ? How do you decide which one to remove from the model?
- Explain ROC curve, use relevant example or explain in simple language
- How many Paan Shops are there in India?
- How do you pivot in SQL without using pivot function or any window function?
Resource for Interview Preparation
- Python – https://thedatamonk.com/python-questions-for-data-science-interviews/
- Case Study – https://thedatamonk.com/case-study-for-data-science-interviews
- SQL – https://thedatamonk.com/sql-interview-questions-for-analyst/
- Machine Learning – https://thedatamonk.com/most-asked-machine-learning-questions/
- Statistics – https://thedatamonk.com/statistics-data-science-interview-questions-%ef%bb%bf/
- R – https://thedatamonk.com/r-interview-questions
- Interview – https://thedatamonk.com/analytics-interview-questions/
- Buy e-books – https://thedatamonk.com/buy-e-books/
- Become a Data Scientist – https://thedatamonk.com/how-to-become-a-data-scientist/
- Testimonial – https://thedatamonk.com/the-data-monk/
- Live classes – https://thedatamonk.com/data-science-live-classes/
- Top articles – https://thedatamonk.com/data-science-resources/
- Internships – https://thedatamonk.com/internship/
- Daily quiz – https://thedatamonk.com/daily-quiz/
- Add question – https://thedatamonk.com/add-question/
- MCQ quiz – https://thedatamonk.com/mcq-quiz/
- Youtube Channel – https://thedatamonk.com/youtube-videos-for-data-science-interviews/
For any help, issues, resume overview, buying books, reviewing courses, etc. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com