Most asked Data Science Questions – 8/30
Most asked Data Science Questions
Welcome to the Most asked Data Science Questions. Today we will cover some basic topics on SQL, Python, Machine learning and Case Study. Let’s get started with the Most asked Data Science Questions.
Videos to cover for Most asked Data Science Questions:
- To start off you shall cover Rotate an array in Python | Part 9 | Code in Python for Data Science | The Data Monk. In this tutorial you will learn various approaches to rotate a given array in python.
- Then you will proceed towards Data analysis tool SQL wherein you should watch NTILE() function in SQL | Part 7 | Data Science Interview Questions. In this video you will learn about NTILE() functionality of SQL.
- Next up is the statistics where you will watch Normal distribution in Statistics | Part 7 | Complete Statistics Tutorial | The Data Monk. in the video you will learn about Normal distribution in stats.
- Now check out the Decision Tree Code and Theory in 30 minutes (Python)|Part 3|Machine Learning in Python|The Data Monk in which you will learn about the Decision tree code and the Decision Tree Theory.
- After all this lets learn about data visualization in Dis Joint Pair Plotting in Python | Part 7 | Visualization in Python | Data Science interview Quest. This video will teach about Disjoint pairs’ plotting in python.
To check your learnings head to:
- How do you do n-fold cross validation in Python?
- Explain the difference between R squared and Adjusted R squared ?
- Confidence Interval
- Create a lit containing list, dictionary,tuple in Python
The Data Monk Interview Books – Don’t Miss
Now we are also available on our website where you can directly download the PDF of the topic you are interested in. At Amazon, each book costs ~299, on our website we have put it at a 60-80% discount. There are ~4000 solved interview questions prepared for you.
10 e-book bundle with 1400 interview questions spread across SQL, Python, Statistics, Case Studies, and Machine Learning Algorithms – Ideal for 0-3 years experienced candidates
23 E-book with ~2000 interview questions spread across AWS, SQL, Python, 10+ ML algorithms, MS Excel, and Case Studies – Complete Package for someone between 0 to 8 years of experience (The above 10 e-book bundle has a completely different set of e-books)
12 E-books for 12 Machine Learning algorithms with 1000+ interview questions – For those candidates who want to include any Machine Learning Algorithm in their resume and to learn/revise the important concepts. These 12 e-books are a part of the 23 e-book package
Important Resources to crack interviews (Mostly Free)
There are a few things which might be very useful for your preparation
The Data Monk Youtube channel – Here you will get only those videos that are asked in interviews for Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Analytics Manager, etc.
Go through the watchlist which makes you uncomfortable:-
All the list of 200 videos
Complete Python Playlist for Data Science
Company-wise Data Science Interview Questions – Must Watch
All important Machine Learning Algorithm with code in Python
Complete Python Numpy Playlist
Complete Python Pandas Playlist
SQL Complete Playlist
Case Study and Guesstimates Complete Playlist
Complete Playlist of Statistics