Most asked Data Analyst Questions – 9/30
Most asked Data Analyst Questions
Welcome to the Most asked Data Analyst Questions. Today we will cover some basic topics on SQL, Python, Machine learning and Case Study. Let’s get started with the Most asked Data Analyst Questions.
Videos to cover for Most asked Data Analyst Questions:
- First you should learn Split an array and add the first part at the end in Python |Part 10 |Code in Python for Data Science. In the video you will learn to split an array. Also you can manipulate the array after splitting by adding the first part at the end by watching this video.
- For today’s SQL lesson you have to go through Rank() vs Dense_Rank() in SQL | Part 8 | Data Science Interview Questions | The Data Monk. In this video you shall learn about the rank function as well as the dense rank function present in sql.
- Statistics lesson for today will be Z score in Statistics | Part 8 | Complete Statistics Tutorial | The Data Monk. After watching the tutorial you will be able to use Z-score in statistics.
- Watch Linear and Logistic Regression in Machine Learning |Part 0 |Machine Learning in Python|The Data Monk to get an overall comparison of both these algorithms. Also understand which one is used in which kind of situations.
- Now move towards data visualization. For learning Data Visualization you will have to watch PieCharts SubPlots in Python |Part 8 |Visualization in Python |Data Science interview |The Data Monk. In watching the video you will understand implementation of pie charts and subplots in python.
To check your learnings head to:
- Extract domain name from email id
- I have an app with 5 pages before a person checks out. How to identify why the conversion is only 4%?
- What is Log Likelihood?
- Explain the difference between Variance and R squared error
- What is z-score and how is it used?
The Data Monk Interview Books – Don’t Miss
Now we are also available on our website where you can directly download the PDF of the topic you are interested in. At Amazon, each book costs ~299, on our website we have put it at a 60-80% discount. There are ~4000 solved interview questions prepared for you.
10 e-book bundle with 1400 interview questions spread across SQL, Python, Statistics, Case Studies, and Machine Learning Algorithms – Ideal for 0-3 years experienced candidates
23 E-book with ~2000 interview questions spread across AWS, SQL, Python, 10+ ML algorithms, MS Excel, and Case Studies – Complete Package for someone between 0 to 8 years of experience (The above 10 e-book bundle has a completely different set of e-books)
12 E-books for 12 Machine Learning algorithms with 1000+ interview questions – For those candidates who want to include any Machine Learning Algorithm in their resume and to learn/revise the important concepts. These 12 e-books are a part of the 23 e-book package
Important Resources to crack interviews (Mostly Free)
There are a few things which might be very useful for your preparation
The Data Monk Youtube channel – Here you will get only those videos that are asked in interviews for Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Analytics Manager, etc.
Go through the watchlist which makes you uncomfortable:-
All the list of 200 videos
Complete Python Playlist for Data Science
Company-wise Data Science Interview Questions – Must Watch
All important Machine Learning Algorithm with code in Python
Complete Python Numpy Playlist
Complete Python Pandas Playlist
SQL Complete Playlist
Case Study and Guesstimates Complete Playlist
Complete Playlist of Statistics