Most asked Big Data Questions
Most asked Big Data Questions
Welcome to the Most asked Big Data Questions. Today we will cover some basic topics on SQL, Python, Machine learning and Case Study. Let’s get started with the Most asked Big Data Questions.
Videos to cover for Most asked Big Data Questions:
- In this section you will learn about Factorial and Armstrong in Python. Factorial and armstrong numbers are special numbers in mathematics and this will enhance your skills in python.
- For today’s sql lesson you should watch LAG() and LEAD() in SQL. In this video you will learn about LAG and LEAD functions in sql.
- Uniform and Logistic Distribution in Python| Part 8 | Complete Python Numpy Tutorial | The Data Monk. Watch this video to learn about uniform and logistic distribution in python.
- About today’s Machine learning work, watch Learn LSTM model in 30 minutes with complete code and theory that will teach you about the LSTM model with the complete code and theory.
- Next you are recommended to watch How Spotify Suggests Songs? Analytics/MBA Case Study | The Data Monk. This video will give you an insight of how your learnings are being used in the market for better outcomes.
To check your learnings head to:
- What is Scope Resolution in Python?
- What is the output of the below program?
- Define RDBMS and give example, also define the difference between Data Ware house and Database
- Explain the working of Map and Hash Map in Python
- How do you create a sample data of 1000 rows from a population of 1 million rows and 100 columns
The Data Monk Interview Books – Don’t Miss
Now we are also available on our website where you can directly download the PDF of the topic you are interested in. At Amazon, each book costs ~299, on our website we have put it at a 60-80% discount. There are ~4000 solved interview questions prepared for you.
10 e-book bundle with 1400 interview questions spread across SQL, Python, Statistics, Case Studies, and Machine Learning Algorithms – Ideal for 0-3 years experienced candidates
23 E-book with ~2000 interview questions spread across AWS, SQL, Python, 10+ ML algorithms, MS Excel, and Case Studies – Complete Package for someone between 0 to 8 years of experience (The above 10 e-book bundle has a completely different set of e-books)
12 E-books for 12 Machine Learning algorithms with 1000+ interview questions – For those candidates who want to include any Machine Learning Algorithm in their resume and to learn/revise the important concepts. These 12 e-books are a part of the 23 e-book package
Important Resources to crack interviews (Mostly Free)
There are a few things which might be very useful for your preparation
The Data Monk Youtube channel – Here you will get only those videos that are asked in interviews for Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Analytics Manager, etc.
Go through the watchlist which makes you uncomfortable:-
All the list of 200 videos
Complete Python Playlist for Data Science
Company-wise Data Science Interview Questions – Must Watch
All important Machine Learning Algorithm with code in Python
Complete Python Numpy Playlist
Complete Python Pandas Playlist
SQL Complete Playlist
Case Study and Guesstimates Complete Playlist
Complete Playlist of Statistics