Do you have a company and want to increase the sales of the company? Do you want to know how, where and in which field are you doing mistakes that’s costing you your job or company? Read down the article to know your problems and the solutions!
Web analytic is the key to your solutions. Web analytic is the process of analyzing the behavior of your visitors on your website. If a person can understand the area on a website where people are bouncing off, then he/she can work on that area and try to improvise the website. For example, a blogger sees that his/her blog is not being read after the first part, then he/she can analyze the problem after the first part and work on it. Let’s see some of the functions of the best web analytical tool- Google analytic.
- Determine where your best visitors are located.
A person can know from where the traffic comes the most around the world. You can easily see from where the most traffic is driven to your site and you can concentrate on that region or state and expand your business!
- Bounce Rates- Bounce rate is a big factor that determines the interest generated by the audience to your website. If the bounce rate is high, then you need to make a lot of changes to your website! But how will you know in which part you have to do the adjustment? This is the best part! You can even know from in which page is your audience bouncing off. Is it the shopping cart or the first page of your website, google analytic show you everything!
- Understand from where your traffic comes.
Analytic show you from where your traffic comes the most. Is it coming from the search engines and if from search engines, is it paid or organic. You can also know if the traffic is coming from social media or websites [back links or referrals] . This helps you in understanding where to invest more time and money.
- Demographics- Get to know the users age, gender and interests and understand which segment has a higher conversion rate. Work on that sector and make it stronger.
- Find out what people are searching on your site.
Analytic shows the terms used by your customers or audience in the search box. These are the keywords which you need to spend more money on while doing paid marketing.
- Identify your worst performing page.
Bloggers, this is the place you need to evaluate a lot. Your readers might come to find something particular and might find it or may not. You have to check it up frequently to find out your worst and also the best performing pages.
These are only some of the many important points telling you how web analytic is an essential tool for your website and how much you can gain from it. There are a lot of awesome ways to finding out your audience and how to increase it too. The best part is that this tool can be used for free at any place and at any given time. 81% of enterprises are very much relying on analytic to gain greater customer insights-Forbes. Thedatamonk.com has published a book named Web analytic-The way we do it and is very informative in this field of web analytic. This book is available on amazon for purchase and here’s the link to the book-
Check out this book and leave your reviews and comments on http://thedatamonk.com/. You can also leave your review and comments on the amazon site after purchasing the book!