Data Science Interview Questions | Day 1/30
We will be doing Data Science interview questions on a daily basis. So you will be receiving 10 Data Science interview questions for the next 30 days on topics like SQL, Python, Case Studies, Machine Learning, Statisti
Let’s start today and finish most of the questions in the next 30 days. Day 1 is an overview of the upcoming days. So this will have a glimpse of everything
Daily we will be sending you 6-7 questions with the proposed solution. The rest question will be your Homework . Write an answer and we will award the best answer from that. You can and you should also attempt to answer those questions for which we are providing the solution.
For each answer, you will get 7 points, for every best answer you get 10 points.
Go through all the questions below, don’t miss any. Even if you are confident that you know the answer, just skim through it.
1. Case Study <Myntra> – http://thedatamonk.com/question/how-much-is-the-annual-income-of-a-beggar-in-bangalore
2. SQL – http://thedatamonk.com/question/what-is-the-use-of-offset-command/
3. Statistics – http://thedatamonk.com/question/how-would-you-explain-the-concept-of-p-value-to-a-layman/
4. Machine Learning – http://thedatamonk.com/question/what-is-the-difference-between-forecasting-and-prediction/
5. Statistics – http://thedatamonk.com/question/suppose-you-have-10-samples-where-8-are-positive-and-2-are-negative-how-to-calculate-entropy-important-to-know/
6. Missing Value Treatment – http://thedatamonk.com/question/explain-missing-value-treatment-by-meanmode-median-and-knn-imputation/
7. Statistics Basics – http://thedatamonk.com/question/statistics-basics/
8. Statistics Basics 2 – http://thedatamonk.com/question/statistics-basics-2-interview-question/
9. Statistics Basics 3 – http://thedatamonk.com/question/statistics-basics-3-interview-question/
So, answer these on the respective thread and comment if you need anything more.
What else can you do for the next day?
From Day 2, we will be taking up one subject at a time or one algorithm at a time and then will provide links to some study material. Then you will have 10 questions on the same topic with 7-8 with a sample answer and rest 2-3 for yourself to answer.
In order to know
-How to use The Data Monk –http://thedatamonk.com/how-to-use-tdm/
-How to make a career in Data Science –http://thedatamonk.com/ds-career-path/
– Add me on Linkedin for regular giveaway – https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitin-kamal-a2841a80/
Keep Learning 🙂
The Data Monk